An empowerment workshop for youth, Vision 2020 aims to equip students above the ages of 16 with the tools they will need for a successful and balanced life. Just as a body needs good nutrition in order to be healthy, so too does a mind require certain tools for psychological well being. The youth workshop aims to provide these tools for successful living, from how to handle exam stress to building healthy relationships.
What does it cover?
- Organizing the psychological body
- Ultimate freedom: like what you get and get what you like
- Art of rapport building – handling difficult people
- Feeling good is one’s responsibility
- Abundance begets abundance
- Economy of effort – Focused action, better result
- Redefining success and satisfaction
- Interdependence and networking
- Art of calm perceptions
How does it work?
The structure is multi pronged, it includes audio and video with kinesthetic games and stories to keep the youth engaged in an interactive, transformational model.
- Stories, anecdotes, games and processes make the program extremely effective.
- The medium of instruction is English
- The duration of the program is 3 hours with a break of 15 minutes
- A group of not more than 100 students from 10th to 12th Standard OR from 1st year to 3rd year graduation may be enrolled.
- The college auditorium, sound system with cordless collar mike, LCD projector and music system may be provided by the sponsoring organization.
Request for Sponsorship
INDIA is expected to attain a SUPERPOWER status by the year 2020 as per the statistical prediction of the Reserve Bank of India and Economic Affairs wing of the Government of India. Thus VISION 2020 has been the inspiration of our Past President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Apart from the development in Science, Technology and Economic Abundance, it is imminent that we nourish a healthy citizen capable of shouldering the responsibility of ushering this country as a GLOBAL SUPERPOWER.
Prasanna Trust has taken this initiative to conduct a program 'VISION 2020 EMPOWERMENT' under the guidance of Swami Sukhabodhananda for students of schools, colleges and institutions above 8th Standard to provide them the necessary skill to take the challenge of a global player. The skill relate to the nourishment of an empowered mind, which unlocks its potentials in totality and attracts abundance and excellence. 'Whatever is Created is first Created in the MIND' is the Maxim that is the essence of this program.Analyzing the mind blocks, handling hurt, rejections and criticism effectively and converting them into launching pads towards Success are the highlights of the program. This is a 3 hour workshop with Power Point presentations requiring an LCD projector, cordless collar mike and ambience of a disturbance-free atmosphere for 200 students per batch. The costing for the program is Rs.9000/-.
THE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF NAVI MUMBAI have given sanction to us to take this program in Marathi and Hindi for 4800 students of the NMMC MUNICIPAL SCHOOLS from 8th standard to 10th standard, in 24 batches of 200 students each.The first batch was held on 18th Oct 12 at Rajrishi Sahu ChatrapatiVidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar, Rabale eliciting very good feedback.Similar programs are now lined up for all the students as per the sanction of the NMMC.
We at the Prasanna Trust are awaiting your sponsorship of Rs.9000/- per program as a goodwill gesture in empowering more and more students to shoulder the challenge of VISION 2020.
We come to you with a request to be part of this noble venture. We seek your financial support to meet the cost of an event of this magnitude. Here is an opportunity for you that would meet your corporate credo with a cause.
Kindly spare a thought for this.
We seek your kindest co-operation.
For enquiry or detail information please call: Mr. Sriram Athri #9820081661.
With Best Regards,
For, Prasanna Trust