Every entrepreneur is concerned with increased competition and falling standards in production andprofitability. Of various resources invested in the business by an entrepreneur, only Human Resources, has thepower to think; power to affect or motivate and get motivated.
To cater to the need for periodic preventive maintenance for Human Resource; to create Total Quality Individuals, who can enhance their individual effectiveness, thus contributing to the overall organisational effectiveness.
Content of the Program
Balancing and transforming of five dimensions in life namely physical, mental, emotional, auditory andspiritual, thus bringing about self empowerment.
The workshop would be highly interactive filled with fun & learning, Meditation & Pranayama with focuson change. Each session will be handled by well equipped student resource of Swamiji who have beenably conducting such workshops both in English & Regional languages.
Benefits to the individuals Personal
• Inner Clarity
• Redefining Success
• Self-audit systems
• Competence in Team Building
• Inspiring the Team Mobility
• Converting Work into Play
• Human, Sensitive and not Sentimental
• Effective Communication
• Appreciative disposition
• Altruistic & Engaging
• Art of Mentoring
• Creating a Happy Relationship
• Sowing the Seeds of Togetherness
Benefits to the Corporate
• Contented employees contributing to increase productivity & profitability.
• Hall with moveable chairs for participants
• Stereo system with collar mike and CD player
• LCD projector with
Participants per batch
• Maximum 30 persons
• Duration - 8 hours
Your contribution towards these programs will be beneficial in several ways. They not only benefit the participants and the organization but also to take care of :
• Food, clothing, shelter and education of orphan girl children
• Providing Artificial Limbs & Calipers for people from impoverished background
• Education scholarships for economically weaker students
• Poor feeding and medical help for the needy
• Contributions to 'Prasanna Trust' are exempted under section 80(G) of IT Act 1961