One of the main or important resources that an entrepreneur invests in a business is human resources. If the issues related to these important resources are addressed and resolved, all other parameters will fall into the right place at the right time.
To address the issues affecting the human resources for long lasting solutions.
• Stress - The Energy Leak
• The genesis and dynamics of stress
• Is stress an inhibitor or a motivator?
• Impact and consequences on physical mental and emotional health.
• Techniques and methodology to handle stress
• Managing Fear & Insecurity
• Genesis and movement of fear
• Fear as a stepping stone to courageous living
• Antidotes to fear and their application
• Establishing inner self-audit systems
• Synerging Energies
• Attitudes and modes of actions
• Three types of action
• Secret of action-less action
• Excellence the fundamental quality of action.
Optimising One's Potential
• Genesis of disempowerment
• Handling the 'self-whipping' formulae
• Balancing the pancha shuddhis
• Techniques to deal obstacles and hindrances in realising one's potential
Managing Workplace Relationships
• Three dimensions of relationship
• Different relationship principles
• Interplay of personal and organizational objectives
• Appropriate strategies in relationship management
The workshop would be highly interactive filled with fun & learning with focus on change. Each session will be handled by well equipped student resource of Swamiji who have been ably conducting suchworkshops both in English & Regional languages.
• Hall with moveable chairs for participants
• Stereo system with collar mike and CD player
• LCD projector with screen for presentation
• White board with marker pens
Participants per batch
• Maximum 30 persons
• Duration - 4 hours
Your contribution towards these programs has many benefits. They not only benefit the participants and the organization but also to take care of:
• Food, clothing, shelter and education of orphan girl children
• Providing artificial limbs & calipers for people from impoverished background
• Education scholarships for economically weaker students
• Meals and medical help for the underprivileged
• Contribution to 'Prasanna Trust' is exempted under section 80(G) of IT Act 1961