'Firstly, one should parent oneself. We are a child and a parent. The child in us will behave in one way and the parent in us differently. Let us parent ourselves so that we are always a part of a solution rather than be a victim to a problem. Once you know the art of parenting yourself, then you can parent your children.'
Some of the concepts explored are given below:
- Parenting - An opportunity to grow
- Empower your child to learn from nature
- Empower your child to be adventurous
- Empower your child to deeply accept facts of life
- Empower your child by narratinginspiring real life incidents of powerful people
- Enable your child to view failure as learning opportunities
- Encourage your child to develop a powerful attitude
- Enlighten your child to be like the ship...
- Teach your child to develop a wise approach to desire
- Show your child how to re-frame pleasure and pain
- Walk your talk and talk your walk
- Encourage your child to be pro-active in life
- You are a parent and you are a child. Parent yourself first
- Empower your child by giving unconditional love
- Enable your child to look at problems as 'challenges'
- Let every parent keep the spirit of the child alive
- In a nutshell
- Practice plan
- Parenting - A few questions